Monday, June 7, 2010

Shelby’s Soul Sister Project.

As some of you might know I am turning 20 on July 9th.
And as some of you might also know, I like to make videos.
(putting 2 and 2 together yet?)
I’m sure you have all heard the song Hey Soul Sister by Train?
Well I was thinking of making that my birthday song.
I was also thinking of getting other people involved in my birthday video.
So here it is:

Make of video, of you singing, playing, lip singing Hey Soul Sister, along with a short note, greeting to me in honor of my birthday. Upload it to YouTube and then send it to me, or send me the file in MPEG format. If you do not have a YouTube account, then I would be happy to lend you a password. I guess more appropriately this project should be called, A Smile For Shelby Project. . . Hey Soul Shelby, Shelby's Soul Sister?

The rules are simple:
-Hey Soul Sister, must be the song
-Can be as long or as short as you want it to be (not all of it will be used)
-Keep it PG, please
-HAVE FUN!

After all the hullabaloo of my birthday is over, I will go through the footage and edit it all together into a very special birthday video :) For any further information just ask! (call/text/message/tweet/skywrite)

No comments:

Post a Comment