Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Reason I Don't Write Songs

Becaus all that ever comes out are these weird little poems, like the ones I use to write in 7th grade. . .
I Can Feel
I can feel the sun
as it shines down on me
I can feel the wind
as it blows in from the sea
I can feel the pain
as I trip and fall
How can I feel everything with such clarity,
and still feel nothing at all?

I Don't Know
You ask me why I made my last mistake
And I tell you I don’t know
You ask me why I am still awake
And I say I don’t know
You ask me why I never answer you
I don’t tell you because I can’t answer
What I don’t know

Golden Eyes
I dream of a princess with golden eyes
I can’t come back, I can’t wake up
I have to save her before she dies
I know you don’t believe me
I know you think I am crazy
But I know it’s real, I can feel it with my heart
I can see it with my soul
She is my princess, lost in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment