Monday, July 19, 2010

10 A.M.

And as predicted, I feel (and look) like complete shit. Went to bed around 3, fell asleep around 4. Luckily enough, the boys have a game tonight, so I will have the house mostly to myself this evening. Although, I probably shouldn’t just got to sleep at 3 o’clock. (Only to wake up at 8, feeling hungry and active.) Then inevitably I am not tired when 10 o’clock rolls around (therefore putting me in this endless cycle of bad mornings and boring evenings) Although, I do end up losing weight during these weeks, which is both bad and good (because I don’t eat, and that’s never a good way to lose weight.) Even though, all I want to do is run right home and go to sleep, that is not what I am going to do. Instead, I am going to going to go to my favorite coffee shop (the Starbucks in La Verne with the really pretty tree in the back over the patio) order some hot chocolate (because I don’t drink caffeine) and get some writing done. I am VERY interested in this Romeo & Juliet type romance (centered in a 24-hour cafe) I have been working on. I would like to thank the graveyard shift at Ihop for their inspiration. Though I guess it was more of a feeling for one of the subjects. I just hope that doesn’t come back to bite me in the ass. Though I would (kind of, sort of, really, really) love if SOMEONE did take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment