Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Second Coming of the Breakfast Club

The second (I think) dream I had was a Breakfast Club type of situation. Only we were in a giant library and their was more then 5 people. There was geeks and nerds (yes theres a difference) Princesses and princes, bad boys, jocks every kind of person stereotype you could think of. We were all sitting at tables, and no one was suppose to move from their seats. That wouldn't be too much of a problem if it worn't for this LOUD ringing booming obnoxiously throughout the entire place. So I (in a Ramona V. Flowers inspired look) Got up and marched to where the noise was coming from. I climbed on top of a table and started throwing things off of the shelves. Then there it was again, the ringing. I sharply turned to the right and there it was, a red box. I tore it off the wall, and. . . .and inside that box was. . . a phone?

And then I woke up and realized that I was dreaming about my alarm clock

No comments:

Post a Comment