Monday, July 19, 2010

Trivial Talk With Shelby: Throw Up

I was just thinking about throwing up. I was thinking about the things that are easy (or at least easier) to throw up. Like root beer, which tastes the same coming up (only warmer, and flat.) Therefore if you know you are going to throw up here are something’s to consider. (By knowing I mean because you are sick, not because you have an eating disorder) (if you do have an eating disorder I cannot condone it, and in fact I completely disapprove) (not that it really matters what I think, but well there it is.) ANYWAY here are a few things not to do: DO NOT eat spicy food (I don’t know why this would even be a conversation, but there it is.) Do not it chunky food (anything you have to work to swallow, trust me it’s more work coming up) Now for one you might not know: Pancakes, don’t eat em, for one thing they expand in your stomach, so therefore they bites are bigger when they come back up, and that ladies and gentlemen, is an painful experience. With that in mind, it’s probably best to avoid all foods with baking powder. I know this probably doesn’t leave a lot to choose from, but hey, when you’re sick who really wants to eat that much anyways?

And this has been another trivial talk with Shelby. =D


[(Weird, Random Question) can you choke on your own vomit, as it is coming back up?]

Other words that mean throw up: Heave, Hurl, Puke, Regurgitate, Retch, Ruminate, Spew, Spit Up, Upchuck

No comments:

Post a Comment