Wednesday, July 21, 2010

365

I have officially signed up for the 365 Project, I’m just not sure when I am going to start. I was thinking about waiting until Monday just so I can start at the beginning of the week, but that seems kind of silly. Besides if I don’t start now I might never actually get this thing started. It would be nice to actually have a camera, I don’t want to lug my video camera around all the time. Although maybe I should, I could start the 365 moving picture project. A video a day, filmed, edited and uploaded. Video blog, unedited moment in your day, a silent movie, a music video, anything and everything you could possibly record. Hm I am very interested in this now. . . so what do you think? If I were to start this project, would you start it with me? Would you join in the recording and posting of random life moments? This would be a great time to own one of those flip cameras. Too bad it only holds about 2 hours of space, but I guess the point of that camera is to just flip it out when something, silly, random or wonderful happens. Sill, I don’t know, I really wanted one for a while, I even went as far as to create a design online. I used that picture from spring break, the orange one. It would have been really neat to have that picture on a camera.

Anyways, 365 Project, I am hereby, officially taking part in it. I am not a photographer, but it wouldn’t hurt to have something to do everyday.

Also, what do you think of the 365 Video Project? Maybe we can start the 52 V-project, a video a week. Once a week might be easier, more fun for us editing perfectionists. Too much, not enough? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment