Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pessimistic Road

I always do something weird when I get a good night sleep. And by ‘good nights sleep’ I mean the full 8 hours. And by weird I mean, I woke up this morning under the scratchy blanket, with the sheet all balled up next to me. Another thing that kind of annoys me, even though I got this great night of sleep, I still woke up late. With only about 10 minutes to spear. Wtf! Honestly, I was awake at 7, 7:30 and even 8, but instead of actually getting myself out of bed, washing my face, actually wearing make-up or fixing my hair. I get up at 8:22 rush out of bed turn on the straightener, brush my teeth, run some gel through my hair, put on some presentable clothes (considering I was wearing a tiny black nighty) then I quickly straighten my hair, all in less then 12 minutes. You see if I had gotten up at 7, 7:30 or even 8, I might have had time to notice the stain on my shirt, last nights leftover make-up smudges and I would have time to wash last night’s shame off my face. (That’s a story I can’t even bring myself to tell) Oy to the vey, it’s one of those days. Welcome to pessimistic road everyone. Bring all you’ve got folks, because no matter how much you talk yourself up, we will tear you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment